ultrasound pics of babies looking at you ??.

emma4g63

Reaction score
Hey all

Random i kno but my pic from wednezday baby wasnt profile it clearly had its head turned as you can see face...freaking me a lil

Can anyone post me theees so i can stop over thinkin..

Heres mines...

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151104_144006_zpslyyesmgo.jpg

This is my fourth pregnancy. Two of my babies, including current pregnancy, have given me these. My second-born even waved at us while looking our way. Hahaha. It was really freaky, but they're really just messing around in there. They don't know what's going on. :)

Thanks hun

Lol the ultrasound lady did she baby was all over place xx

I've had a few pictures like that. I call them "Alien babies" because that's what they look like to me. :haha:

That looks like a profile to me. It looks like you can see forehead, nose and chin
Here is a front view

Attachments

• received_10205268912018399.jpg
    received_10205268912018399.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 47
Wow powell tht is front view

I cn jus see on mine babies head is def turned slighty to me..so i cant see profile but i can see eye nose mouth open i think lol

My 20w scan had my little girl looking at me... Can see her eye and nose! She looks like a little alien xxx

I would say your scan is defo more profile than facing the screen Hun, lovely pic, I have a pic of my 2nd baby at 24 weeks and he's forward facing you can see his eyes it's very alien, here it is

image.jpg

Yeah that picture look profile to me too. It does look scary when they face the screen I can never tell what I'm looking at anyways lol

Your picture looks like a side view to me! Just translucent.

I love front views! I hope to get on of this baby. I have two of my son. He was always resting his head on the placenta.

I think they may be less creepy if you view a skeleton in terms of biology rather than scary ;) We all have one underneath the flesh.

Attachments

• pt2015_11_07_11_07_07_mh1446891461380.jpg
    pt2015_11_07_11_07_07_mh1446891461380.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
My ultrasound tech gave me 3 pics at 18 week anatomy scan, and this was one of them. Face shots are creepy imo, I don't know why they give these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
That's a lovely pic hun! I'd say it's more of a side view. :)

Here's my little alien, looking right at us with her hand above her head.. We didn't ask for this pic, they printed it out as an extra for free. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the pics

I def think mine is a inbeteen piccie

As not a frontal as those but baby is def not profile as my dd was and looks so diff xx

It def looks profile lol if it wasn't the top part (where the nose, chin, etc is) would be smooth, but you can see features hun

Mine at 19 weeks. Mostly forehead but way creepy!

Attachments

• baby 2anat5a.png
    baby 2anat5a.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 5
I agree with the others it's profile, I think what you are seeing and thinking is eye is part of the brain!

The tech said baby is looking and showed me eyes..mouth open...

I kno its not fully front but its def not profile

Thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"