Um ow

orangedaisy

Reaction score
36 1/2ish weeks and went on a walk and had those lovely shoots of lightening crotch most of the way.. talk about a very uncomfortable walk! Also been losing pieces of that mucus plug for the last week. Wonder if I'll make it to 40? (was 1/2 cm and 50% effaced this last Monday)

How far along were you with your other two??

I've walked around before at 4/5cm without progress until I was eventually induced. By 36 weeks I am always dilated to 3cm and this time is no different, I have been 3-4cm with effacement since 32 weeks.

I can tell you when I or shooting pains like that it was directly related to dilation and effacement and wit dd#2 I walked and walked and those pains eventually turned in contractions that were sporadic and over a 24 hr period and three hours of labor my daughter was born. I know I will go fast and early with this one, I just know.

Hope it helps!!

How far along were you with your other two??

I've walked around before at 4/5cm without progress until I was eventually induced. By 36 weeks I am always dilated to 3cm and this time is no different, I have been 3-4cm with effacement since 32 weeks.

I can tell you when I or shooting pains like that it was directly related to dilation and effacement and wit dd#2 I walked and walked and those pains eventually turned in contractions that were sporadic and over a 24 hr period and three hours of labor my daughter was born. I know I will go fast and early with this one, I just know.

Hope it helps!!

#1 41 wks
#2 induced at 40 wks

I hate lightening crotch. I usually get them at random times walking, usually at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->