Ummm, 2 baby HB on doppler?! Need reassurance! ***UPDATE PG 4***

SteffieLee

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
So the first time I heard the baby's hb was on the left side. Then the following week I found it on the right.. Then yesterday I found BOTH. Insert panic!

I already suspected twins bc of super strong pos hpt and really bad symptoms this time. Twins Def run in my family but with already having two kids, twins would be interesting...

On my left side, the hb is 3 inches above pubic bone and on the right side it's very low down, maybe half inch above pubic bone. The beats are about 3-4 inches apart. Both are very loud and range between 150-175 bpm. I'm somewhere between 9-10 wks along. My ultrasound is tomorrow. Eeeek.

Anyone experienced this before and just had one? Could it be an echo? !

hey! I didn't want to read and run but I'm definitely stalking to see what happens. I never had a doppler so I can't relate but I sure am interested! Good luck! Keep us posted!

No advice either but stalking for an update :)

Can't wait to hear the result ! I know when I first heard the heartbeat on Doppler we thought there was 2 but it ended up being my own heartbeat I was hearing. Good luck!

lol, I'm stalking too!

Good luck tomorrow, and can't wait to read your update!

Following - I am also wondering about twins for myself, but my appt isn't until May 30th

Good luck tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->