Unbearable coxis pain ..is there any relief??

MnGmakes3

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
This pain has only gotten worse as the wks go by. It doesn't help that I have to sit for 8 hours today at work either. My only relief is getting up for bathroom breaks. Please someone tell me there's some kind of magic that makes it go away. (I've tried leaning forward, squirming, extra blankets, a pillow, etc...Nothing helps)

I wish I am still dealing with this and I noticed when I am in one place for a long period of time it's a million times worse because it gets stiff try a heating pad didn't take it away completely but it sure feels good

Lol if we were closer I definitely would cuz dealing w that pain is terrible!!

Lol if we were closer I definitely would cuz dealing w that pain is terrible!!

Haha thanks! It definitely doesn't help I have bad pelvic pain on top of this. It feels like my hoo-ha bones are being split in 2.

Omg yes!! And it can feel bruised like what the heck!!

I am suffering from the same thing, I broke my tailbone years ago and they told me to get relief from sitting on a rubber ring, it did work wonders at the time. Now I am a teacher and can't imagine myself doing that in front of the pupils though!!

Omg yes!! And it can feel bruised like what the heck!!

Yes exactly!!! Like someone's beat me with a hammer over and over. Has your doc explained why this happens? Bc mine only said it's babies position but I highly doubt it could be JUST that.

I am suffering from the same thing, I broke my tailbone years ago and they told me to get relief from sitting on a rubber ring, it did work wonders at the time. Now I am a teacher and can't imagine myself doing that in front of the pupils though!!

Lucky you, I've tried it and it doesn't help me whatsoever :(

I had this in my first pregnancy, started around week 25 and I actually ended up signed off work because sitting at my desk was unbearable, it really was awful. I have to say for me it took over a year after my daughters birth to heal properly and there is still a slight weakness there. In this pregnancy it hasn't caused me any issues but instead have spd...not sure which is worse lol!

It should ease up after the birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->