Unexplainable constipation an early sign of pregnancy??

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm at 6DPO and have had constipation for a couple days now, I never had it before, have any of you experienced that as a result of being preggo? :kiss:

with my first pregnancy I had constipation early on but I am not sure if it was that early....hope it is a early sign....Good Luck!

Hello Everyone, I'm at 6DPO and have had constipation for a couple days now, I never had it before, have any of you experienced that as a result of being preggo? :kiss:

this may be TMI for some

for the last few days I have noticed that my bowel movements have increased to like 2-3 times a day. My eating habits have not changed, and they are normal BMs.
Today is 8dpo and I am starting to notice its getting a little harder to have a BM....and I have gone twice already and will probably again after dinner.

I am hoping its a sign.

ok i was on another forum and heres what one girl wrote

with my son i was sick almost immediately. the dr.s think i concieved around the19th of the month, i was sick already on the25th! i tested the 26th only to get a BFN, i wasnt ttc so i wasnt upset, i just figured i had the flu, one MAIN thing i had was constipation and i felt like i had the flu, i had the upset tummy, chills etc. Than when AF was 10 days late i tested again and got a BFP..thats when the throwing up started and the sore boobs etc.

so yeah it could be :)

:bfp:

Thanks guys! I feel so weird, i cant go #2 and when i do i go soooo much (sorry TMI) so i will let you know in a few days! :hugs:

this may be TMI for some

for the last few days I have noticed that my bowel movements have increased to like 2-3 times a day. My eating habits have not changed, and they are normal BMs.
Today is 8dpo and I am starting to notice its getting a little harder to have a BM....and I have gone twice already and will probably again after dinner.

I am hoping its a sign.

Im 7dpo and have noticed my bm are harder and are hurting me(tmi). I thought I hadnt had enough fibre in my diet. I will be glad to see what happens and if this is a sign.

Apparently this can be a pregnancy symptom; food moves through more slowly through your digestive system (something to do with absorbing more nutrients) so you end up a bit constipated.

Good luck

xx

I haven't exactly been constipated, but it has definitely not been as easy to go. I also thought maybe I wasn't taking enough water or something :wacko:. I'm hoping this is a sign too. Good luck girls!!!

have heard costipation ot be a preg sign so good luck girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->