UNIQUE Boy names

xotwod

Reaction score
My daughters name is Xavienne Angel (zay-vee-en). I’m not sure what I’m having yet but if it’s a girl, the name I have picked out is Xariyah Saige (Zah-rye-ah Sage).

I’m torn on boy names tho. I was thinking Xadius (zay-dee-us) but idk what flows with it for the middle name. Other names I had picked out was Cassius or Lucius.. but I still need a middle name.

Any ideas for 1st & middle name combos ?

My boys have unusual names Z.acoiya and A.lakae (without the . I just have to put that in to stop google searches as they so unusually I had people googling there names and then finding me on here and reading all my posts

I feel like an L middle name could go well with Xadius, so I looked up some L boy names! I think I am stuck on the Lee sound for the most part. :p

Xadius Lee
Xadius Levi
Xadius Leif
Xadius Leo
Xadius Lamont

Lol, funny you suggest that. My first name is Shannalii, pronounced as shanna-lee... and my boyfriend has a daughter from previous relationship and her name is Summer-Lee, so unfortunately I can’t use Lee lol. It does have a nice ring tho.

I really like Xayden but I can't think of a middle name for it :/

I once babysat a boy named Zaire (zy-air) and I loved that! It would go cute w your girl name too!

I love the name Xadius. I think you would need a name not ending in S to balance it out :)

Quinn as a middle name would sound nice, I think.
Xadius Quinn.
Alternatively, I have a student with a similar name (ends in -ius) and his middle name is Kade.
I am a teacher and love unique names like this on my roster!

Quinn as a middle name would sound nice, I think.
Xadius Quinn.
Alternatively, I have a student with a similar name (ends in -ius) and his middle name is Kade.
I am a teacher and love unique names like this on my roster!

What a coincidence, my daughter has a half-brother, his name is Ladarious Kade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->