unique names

J

JJKCB

just found this

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamipack/16-things-only-people-with-unique-names-will-under-ij8h

3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13 are especially true

ive had the foreign one a lot people use to think spanish but now it polish... the oddest was are you chinese - why yes, the incredibly white irish looking girl is clearly chinese

the documents one is really annoying, they got my name completely wrong on my sons birth certificate and do you know you cannot change a mothers name (even if its wrong) but you can change a fathers WTF... been fighting that one for 5 years, I can prove hes mine ffs

and I do get weirdly happy when people get it right

Do you think a Seren would have any of these problems?! :s

what is your name out of curiosity?

my name is ridiculously unique and flashes up at the top of google so I dont post it as I talk about a lot of privet things on here (medical things) that I dont want people to know - im annoyed already that someone from another forum tracked me down already somehow

Do you think a Seren would have any of these problems?! :s

If you're not living in Wales (or at least UK) or Turkey, then yes it will have these problems.

Ugh I have all these problems, and my name isn't even unique per se! But people still misspell, all the time! It's a little rare, just little, and people confuse it with more common similar names. People also love writing my two names attached as one name :wacko:

I live in England but I don't know anyone else called Seren. I love the name though!! :s
Don't know what to do now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->