Unisex names

Native_gurl

Reaction score
I LOVE unisex names and I am pregnant with a boy now so I was trying to think of some good examples of unisex names. I know for sure the second name will be Marcus in memory of our son we lost last year but im stuck with what would sound good together. Please give me some unisex name ideas ladies!!

A few names i think are good unisex are: Alex, Frankie, Noah (Noa is girls version), Tyler, Jude.

I'm probably not the best person to pick names as I'm stuck on one for my own bean! :haha: But I thought I'd try to throw out a few just to give you some ideas! :)

- Aaron Marcus <---thought that sounded good together! Could always spell Aaron differently too.
- Avery Marcus
- Cameron Marcus
- Devon Marcus
- Emerson Marcus
- Ryan Marcus
- Reilly Marcus

Ok now I think I'm getting carried away! LOL I was looking at a list to get ideas! :thumbup: Good luck on finding one you like!

A few names i think are good unisex are: Alex, Frankie, Noah (Noa is girls version), Tyler, Jude.

My sons name is Alexis..my husband is Spanish..it confuses people cause they think girl here in Canada but in Spanish it ONLY a name for a boy..lol..thanks for your suggestions!:thumbup:

I'm probably not the best person to pick names as I'm stuck on one for my own bean! :haha: But I thought I'd try to throw out a few just to give you some ideas! :)

- Aaron Marcus <---thought that sounded good together! Could always spell Aaron differently too.
- Avery Marcus
- Cameron Marcus
- Devon Marcus
- Emerson Marcus
- Ryan Marcus
- Reilly Marcus

Ok now I think I'm getting carried away! LOL I was looking at a list to get ideas! :thumbup: Good luck on finding one you like!

My husband said Avery Marcus..I'm starting to like that more and more. Thanks Girl! and ohhh get carried away all you want i really want ideas :winkwink:

The first ones that come to mind are Jamie and Lee. :D

Otherwise, there are tons of names that started as guy names and are now more commonly used for women: Ashley, Lesley, Shannon, Courtney, Carol, Carey, Kelsey, Kendall, Dana, Lindsey, Paris, Sasha, Madison, Tracy and Morgan, to name a few.

The only other ones I can think of are Alex, Avery, Cameron, Casey, Charlie, Chris, (Pat!), Jackie, Jaden, Jess, Joey, Kennedy, Mackenzie, Mel, Reagan, Riley, Robin, Rowan, Sam, Sandy, Stormy, Shelby, Shiloh, Skylar, Tyler, Stevie, Sydney, Teagan and Terry.

I know guys named Lauren, Lynn and Kim, too. They're all quite masculine. :)

Hope that's helpful!

I like Avery and I think it goes well with your 1st son's name - Alexis & Avery! :) And if you really want some ideas, I found this site that lists a lot of unisex names:

https://www.behindthename.com/names/gender/unisex

There are some pretty unique names on here. :)

I like Avery and I think it goes well with your 1st son's name - Alexis & Avery! :) And if you really want some ideas, I found this site that lists a lot of unisex names:

Baha, that site is where I got my entire list :)

Avery jumped out at me from the get-go. It's a great name.

Thanks for the link!

The first ones that come to mind are Jamie and Lee. :D

Otherwise, there are tons of names that started as guy names and are now more commonly used for women: Ashley, Lesley, Shannon, Courtney, Carol, Carey, Kelsey, Kendall, Dana, Lindsey, Paris, Sasha, Madison, Tracy and Morgan, to name a few.

The only other ones I can think of are Alex, Avery, Cameron, Casey, Charlie, Chris, (Pat!), Jackie, Jaden, Jess, Joey, Kennedy, Mackenzie, Mel, Reagan, Riley, Robin, Rowan, Sam, Sandy, Stormy, Shelby, Shiloh, Skylar, Tyler, Stevie, Sydney, Teagan and Terry.

I know guys named Lauren, Lynn and Kim, too. They're all quite masculine. :)

Hope that's helpful!

Are you from the US? It's so strange how different countries view names differently.. Lauren & Lynn are totally female names here in the UK, I couldn't imagine boys named that!

ive always liked ashley, or jamie x

Are you from the US? It's so strange how different countries view names differently.. Lauren & Lynn are totally female names here in the UK, I couldn't imagine boys named that!

Yes, I'm from the US, but Lauren and Lynn aren't commonly used as male names here, either. :)

I was saying I've met men with those names and they turned out totally manly. :haha:

Blake
Brett
Camden
Charlie
Dylan
Elliot
Frankie
Kimberly
Kaden
Kameron
Lee
Morgan
Noel
Preston
Presley
Quinn
Ray
Shawn
Shane
Tyler
Wren

Kamden Marcus
Kaden Marcus
Shawn Marcus
Shane Marcus
Tyler Marcus

Blake
Brett
Camden
Charlie
Dylan
Elliot
Frankie
Kimberly
Kaden
Kameron
Lee
Morgan
Noel
Preston
Presley
Quinn
Ray
Shawn
Shane
Tyler
Wren

Kamden Marcus
Kaden Marcus
Shawn Marcus
Shane Marcus

Tyler Marcus

never heard of them as unisex either although I do know a few girls called Sian and Shauna which sound similar

Avery Marcus does sound good.
Other unisex names:
Rain
Rowan

Good luck x

I worked with a lady named Shawn, its totally unisex.

Names most people don't view as unisex:

Logan --this is my nieces name
Aidan --this is my nieces name
Austin --also a nieces name
and Paris --this is my nephews name.

A common one is Avery and this is also a nieces name.

Avery Marcus does sound good. Just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you want a unisex name?

Avery Marcus does sound good. Just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you want a unisex name?

I want another unisex name because my first son has a unisex name..i just love names that can be used for both genders..im not sure why i do,,i just do :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->