Unpleasant sensation down there - hard to describe

MummyMana

Reaction score
I had my daughter 20 weeks ago - a natural water birth. During pushing she kept going back up, then once her head delivered her shoulders got stuck (she needed resuscitation twice after birth) she was 10lbs! Straight after delivery I basically lost all sensation down there, I had to have the placenta removed as I couldnt use any muscles to push! Surprisingly the only physical damage was a slight tear.

However, ever since I've had a really unpleasant sensation, not sure how to describe it. It's like, you know when you feel like your legs have "turned to jelly" it's like that, but in my vagina... And sort of heightened sensitivity. Doctors just brush it off and tell me to keep doing pelvic floors. I wondered if anyone can relate as it's kind of scaring me :/

Aww bless you!
Not had the same experience but with my first daughter I had a second degree tear and even though professionals were saying it should feel fine/be ok within a few weeks it took at least 4-5 months to feel anywhere near normal again, particular during sex. I always felt bruised and like there was pressure and like I was going to open up again TMI sorry! Definitely keep talking to professionals if you're not sure, hope you feel better soon x

I had a second degree tear with my first but was told there was no further damage this time despite her getting stuck... Do you think what I'm feeling could be the scar from my first labour being agitated?

I have a similar problem currently. I have been unable to have sex because the pain is severe. We are dead broke, husband has been jobless for a month, and I feel broken and distroyed. I told my midwife who wrote me a prescription my insurance denied. She said call her if it persisted until Dec 22. We can't afford a doc visit..... I don't know what I'll do. And to top it of, baby is not happy often, won't nap and throws fits at night, and husband is going away for truck drivers school with no pay for 3 weeks. Babe turned 3 months last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->