unsucessful first month of not preventing

Babybunny1982

My two yr old daughter
Reaction score
My dreaded AF came today, bang on time, we have not been preventing since 29th June, sex feels like it has new meaning. :) Does anyone have any tips to keep myself n partner in tip top baby making condition? I do like a drink at the weekend, and I am back at the gym next week after I had a lovely two week break in Majorca. this forum is Brill for some where to vent n chat BTW. I use forums for my two bunnies cos I have a tendancy to bore people when I.get really into something Haha

Yup this is a good place to chat it all out so we don't drive our friends and fam crazy! My AF came Thursday, so about to start round 1! Oh so exciting! Best of luck to you!

Try to stay relaxed about it! I have been ttc since January, and it seems like every month I run into a different nerve racking issue!

I know how you feel. I've been NTNP since December and each month it's a disappointment. Af came on Thursday so I'm on cycle 9 now :(

Just keep as relaxed as possible and dtd every other day around ovulation. Only thing you can do really.

X

Well my AF is diff this time cramps, bloated and a small brown discharge, hardly anything compared to how it usually is, and yet my AF is due, hmmm?

Don't stress out, its important to be relaxed. Eat a healthy diet and ensure hubby does to, and take a prenatal every day. It's especially important to be getting folic acid, which a prenatal will have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->