Unsure if it is pos!

xCuteTillyx

Reaction score
I just got my Ovulations test today and the results came back and i just unsrue it is pos or not so need your help with that x

Attachments

• SAM_0104.jpg
    SAM_0104.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
LOL I felt that way earlier when I posted, and still no one has answered! The control line is on the right, and the test is on the left, right? If so, then it doesn't look positive. The test line has got to be as dark or darker than the control. Looks warm, but not hot. Here's mine, tell me what you think... The left test I just did an hour ago, I'm thinking it's positive, but not absolute.
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/IMG_0531.jpg?t=1315439906

not quite positive. probably within a few days for sure!

I'd say Tilly, you are within a day or 2, keep us updated with more pics if you can! kmr, your last one is soooo positive!

I'd say Tilly, you are within a day or 2, keep us updated with more pics if you can! kmr, your last one is soooo positive!

I did taken the test the day after that and again and again so it getting weak so it look like i missed it the day before i take the first test? is that correct?

No I dont think you have missed it that early - just keep testing - its normal for LH to fluctuate throughout your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->