Unsure, need advice.

CLO15

Reaction score
I am 19 dpo and my AF was due 3/28 but still haven't started. I took an hpt yesterday and on the 28th but both were bfns. I've been having cramping, sore & itchy breasts, frequent urination and back pain and just noticed I started spotting a very light pink this morning. Do I wait longer to test again? or is it just a false alarm?:shrug:

Clo: are you periods usually regular?

yes, they always come at the time they're supposed to. I have a 28 day cycle and usually have PMS symptoms a week before it starts, but I felt off & then missed when I was expecting my AF

yes, they always come at the time they're supposed to. I have a 28 day cycle and usually have PMS symptoms a week before it starts, but I felt off & then missed when I was expecting my AF

It sure sounds like you r expecting. You could wait a few days and test again. But if you go the full length of a usual AF day count without any AF or bfp, then you should make an appt to see your doctor. Hcg shows in the blood faster than in the urine, so maybe they can get a positive that way. Some women don't get positive results til 6 weeks along. I spoke with one woman who didn't get bfp til she was three months pregnant. Fx4u hun!

Wait and test again I was 18 when I got pregnant with my first. It didnt show on a at home pregnancy test until i was 11 weeks.
Goodluck love!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->