Unsure of TTc, advice!!!

Jalanis22

Mommy of 2 TTC#3
Reaction score
Hey ladies i need some advice or help! I currently have 2 kids boy & girl and i want to try for baby #3 but im scared! Im scared because before my 2nd baby, i had a mmc, and then after i got traumatized for it my delibery with my baby boy was a little bit difficult. But because it was the drs fault. My dr wasnt on call so a different one from same office delivered my baby...point is my dr knew my baby had cord around his neck but he never saw me like it was a risk. As i was delivering the dr on call didnt know about the situation of the cord so i delivered normally...but as i was delivering his heart beat dropped and at a point it was 0bpm. Problem was my cord around the neck. My question here is if i do ttc do you think i should see a different dr? I honestly liked my dr but not after the delivery. Just because i had contractions i was in labor but imagine if i wasnt in labor yet, that to me means that my baby could of stopped beating inside of me. I was laying normally in hospital bed when the hearbeat dropped so im not sure if drs saw me risky or not at the regular appointments. Leave your opinions thanks!

Before planning for a baby consult a good gynaecologist and explain your full history and situation and seek advice from her. I am sorry but I am unable to help you.

Before planning for a baby consult a good gynaecologist and explain your full history and situation and seek advice from her. I am sorry but I am unable to help you.

No worries thats why im seeking advice from different people as my situation wasnt a normal one. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->