unsure

inked_mama

Reaction score
I had a mc on june 8, and since then I have been feeling really emotionally numb and disconnected. I'm not really interested in making love to my husband and have mixed emotions about ttc again. Has anyone else felt this way?

I have been there.... I have also been on the other side of the rollercoaster as well.. wanted desperately to be pregnany again...

The only thing to help is time in my eyes... over time I came to an understanding with myself to take each day as it comes ... not to dwell and breathe often. With this though I am still on a rollercoaster ride of wanting and not wanting... needing my husband and then later wishing he would just go away for awhile so i could think...etc..

There is no right or wrong way to feel... : )

hope this helps!

I felt the same way. I still emotionally disconnect some days (4 1/2 months later). It gets better, but it feels like it won't at the time.

I have extremely mixed emotions about trying again too. He was our first, and I can't see myself going through it again any time soon (if ever). Everyone processes it differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->