*Update brown ewcm!?* Ttc! Line eye, symptom spotting? Photo attatched

socuriousman

Reaction score
Hey guys Im around 7-8 dpo I think! Had the craziest cramps last sunday not painful but super noticable way up in my uterus. Nipples were insanely sensitive. First time ovulating since coming off the pill after having been on it most of my life.

I am super baby crazy, but my sides and tops of breasts are super sore now. Gassy like crazy, some nausea, some heart burn. 9 days till period according to tracker if I was still on my pill. Guess we will see.

Anyone see anything?

My heart rate has been sitting super high on my fitbit too :p

20190427_192344.jpg

I'm afraid they all sound like normal 2ww symptoms to me. Generally the egg doesn't implant for a good few days after ovulation, and then takes a few days to release enough hormone to get a bfp. Most people don't experience symptoms until after their missed period.
That being said, it is not impossible to get a bfp at 8dpo. I did with my 3rd. And I do kind of see something on your test, but if it's one you've taken out of a plastic casing I would disregard it as taking them out of the casing can cause an evap. Also some very cheap tests always give a faint line with no colour.
Having just come off the pill, your cycle could be all over the place for a while, which could mean that you ovulated earlier than expected and in fact do have a bfp there.
Sorry if I've made anything more confusing, I just find it's better to be cautious and not get your hopes up too soon as it leads to heart break.
Fingers crossed for you.

I'm afraid they all sound like normal 2ww symptoms to me. Generally the egg doesn't implant for a good few days after ovulation, and then takes a few days to release enough hormone to get a bfp. Most people don't experience symptoms until after their missed period.
That being said, it is not impossible to get a bfp at 8dpo. I did with my 3rd. And I do kind of see something on your test, but if it's one you've taken out of a plastic casing I would disregard it as taking them out of the casing can cause an evap. Also some very cheap tests always give a faint line with no colour.
Having just come off the pill, your cycle could be all over the place for a while, which could mean that you ovulated earlier than expected and in fact do have a bfp there.
Sorry if I've made anything more confusing, I just find it's better to be cautious and not get your hopes up too soon as it leads to heart break.
Fingers crossed for you.
Thanks! I need someone to knock me down a notch sometimes lol especially when I wake up to pee 3 times in a night and fall asleep eating s granola bar.
I cracked an identical one open the day prior and it didnt get an evap. Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->