UPDATE!!!HELP First time using Answer brand. Please help- need to BD..is it too late?

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Not tweaked just lighting was dim, just new to this brand I'm thinking it is a pos? Any opinions on these tests, 5 min taken. I don't know if this was a surge up or surge coming down. I'm thinking my cycle is switching to 30 days. I'm on cd 16 I believe n I'm 28-31 days for the past year. Ov dates range cd 15 to 19.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Thank u ladies I took one this a.m with fmu n smu mid day just to sure. I wanted to make sure I wasn't catching my surge coming down n I got these...the downer is DH just told me he wants to wait since we just moved , I feel so down...this first pic is fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 7
^^^actually that was smu lol Uuugh

Smu after like 1 min this pic was taken and confirmed at 5 mins.

Did you end up BDing?? I'm 2dpo, cd19. Good luck!

Mrspat no we didn't buy he agreed to not try but we decided to ntnp. So hopefully tonight will be a lucky night for me!!! And as for u, the 2ww begins, when will u start testing? N thank u!!!:)

UUUGH no BD! :( we both fell asleep last night LOl- I'm at work an dIm praying that we still have a shot! Took an opk this am fmu and smu @ 11:15. Based on the intensity do you ladies think I still have a chance to BD and get my BFP? The answer opk's say's it predicts 24-36 hrs in advance... any thoughts from anybody who is seasonal with these tests? How sensitive are they/ reliable? I hope these are acurate- on CD 19.

Attachments

• cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe