Update on Me... exhaling.....

Jaden42010

Reaction score
I called my my RE's office to let them know about this bleed. I was able to speak to a nurse that went ahead and explained that after coming off of all the meds, you "shed". I just saw a bleed and freaked out. I will Not see a period this month. I will see it next month and that when my cycle will, once again start. I had my share of speaking my mind and telling them how their communications and teaching to the patient MUST be improved!

She even spoke about, which I dont doubt the reason for my cancellation could have been I was over/hyper stimulated, not sure the name.

I vented!!!! What does everyone think about this?:coffee:

At the end of the day, at least you have an answer as to why your procedure was cancelled - and I am sure it's to make sure that should you get pregnant there would be no margin of error - I found this link, which I hope will help you - at least give you some clarity:

https://www.babycenter.ca/preconception/fertilitytreatments/ohss/

I think the main problem is that they are treating you like an idiot - they aren't explaining clearly why they are doing things, and basically expecting you to take their word as gospel. I would call your RE back and get a clear explanation of why they cancelled on you, what is going on now, and what you can do to best improve your chances for next time. :hugs:

Thank you Caterpiller,

They tell i just didnt respond well to this protocol. I wonder if some meds suppress some of the bodies abilities. I know that Lurpron suppres your Pituitary Gland, which is a BIG time responder of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->