Update on ultrasound...

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! :happydance::headspin::dance:

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

They said everything is going good. It took two people to get all the measurements because he wasn't cooperating at first :dohh:
Already stubborn. LOL

So that's my news for now!! Thought I would let everybody know!

:crib::cloud9:

congrats!
i have my 18 week U/S coming up soon, and I don't know if I can resist not knowing!!!

Awww YAY Nikky!!! I'm so happy for you! :hugs::happydance:I'm glad everything is looking good and healthy.
Now I can't wait for mine lol, its next tuesday. Hopefully I'm as lucky as you and I get to find out.
Awww you moved up a block too :D

Thank you Jenny!
Good luck on yours! Keep me updated! Hopefully the little one cooperates! Mine almost didn't!!! :dohh:

P.S.

I just noticed that I moved up a block :rofl:
That's so exciting!!! I swear, this whole pregnancy thing sure does seem to go by quickly!

Congrats,lots of boys being born in this group lol

Awww congrats Nicky!! You must be so excited! :headspin:

My second scan is not until 6 weeks time that is too far away I want to know sooner what i am having

I am super excited!!! :happydance: I wanted a boy!
Firsttimer, I totally understand how you feel. I had to wait sooo long to find out, because the first time I was supposed to, they said that they couldnt do the u/s so i had to wait another 3 weeks. GRRRR...
Good luck to you!

P.S. What do you want, or does it matter?

nikkybaby - i would love a lil girl but knowing my luck i wont lol but I will love baby no matter what it is.

6 weeks to find out I am going insane - plus i am worried i want to hear baby heartbeat as I keep thinking the worst

Are you getting regular movements now from baby?

nikkybaby - i would love a lil girl but knowing my luck i wont lol but I will love baby no matter what it is.

6 weeks to find out I am going insane - plus i am worried i want to hear baby heartbeat as I keep thinking the worst

Are you getting regular movements now from baby?

Well good luck on your girl.
I felt the same way as you before I found out. It feels like it takes forever for that day to come. And as for thinking the worst, I still have thoughts like that. I thought I was the only one. I am always so afraid that when I go for the ultrasound, there isn't going to be a heartbeat, or any movement. :cry:

It took a little while for me to actually feel movements,though. I felt them for the first time last week. He seems to be making himself known a little more though. I feel him at least once a day, if I'm lucky, but I know it will be getting more and more frequent.

Good luck to you, though. :hugs: Keep me posted!

I will get you posted hun . Well hopefully that day will come quick , i just bidded on ebay for a doopler I dont want to spend to much money on one.
Cant believe you know what your having already at 18 weeks. My belly seems massive today lol its so funny .

It's pretty crazy! Everyone told me I wasn't going to be able to find out so soon (and that was last friday when I found out). Just lucky I guess.
My belly has finally started to grow, and I'm starting to have a hard time fitting into my pants :blush:. It looks more like I ate too much, than a baby belly though. Soon enough I guess.

It's pretty crazy! Everyone told me I wasn't going to be able to find out so soon (and that was last friday when I found out). Just lucky I guess.
My belly has finally started to grow, and I'm starting to have a hard time fitting into my pants :blush:. It looks more like I ate too much, than a baby belly though. Soon enough I guess.

it'll show no doubt soon enough--- besides at this stage u really cant hide it any longer---they can tell a mile away---lol---
and about being able to tell so soon---17-18 weeks isnt that early esp. with boys ---they're supposedly the easiest to spot--

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->