UPDATE POS OPK. WHAT?! HELP please! Nasty mean Evap? Do FRER's give evaps? Pic*

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Hey there.

So I guess I'm asking has anyone ever had a pale pink/grey evap on a frer before. Ive never had anything on these unless pregnant.

I thought I saw a hint of a line yesterday but I have line eye and it looked white. The I've looked at it now 24 hours later and there's a line :dohh: I know I shouldn't have looked.

Honest answers do frers give evaps? :shrug:

I took it when I was 8 or 9 dpo af due on thursday and I took this test yesterday. :shrug:

Attachments

• nasty 8 or 9 dpo evap.jpg
    nasty 8 or 9 dpo evap.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 33
I see the second line Hun, fingers crossed it's a bfp not an evap x

I see the second line Hun, fingers crossed it's a bfp not an evap x

Hmm its 24 hours old though? :wacko:
Thank you. I cant see it now on my thread but it's as clear as day to me even at arms length.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?dpo=9

That's a link to the test, a clearer pic.

That looks like my FRER at 9dpo .. Good luck x[/QUOTE

Thank you. I won't crack open the Shloer just yet as the test is 24 hours old. Apart from big boobs I dont feel pregnant at all. Very weepy yesterday but that's normal just before af. :wacko:

Looks like the start of a bfp !

Thank you Mummof1 :hugs:

:shrug: I don't know. As my hubby keeps saying... time will tell, obsessing changes nothing. For the broodiest man alive, he sure is level headed. But then he doesn't have a uterus does he! :muaha: That's us! lol

what?!?!?! I'm sooooooooooo confused. So took other cheapy tests and they are negative. So this frer must be a yukky evap as I took my digi too and got the not-pregnant.

But this just happened? what? Thats the most positive OPK I have ever had -ever. :shrug: what?! so am I about to O or 9dpo? no idea. I have been feeling frisky since yesterday and today got a "rush" of fertile cm. from dry and tacky to having to go the loo to freshen up.

what the hell is going on?

Attachments

• wtf 9dpo and pos opk.jpg
    wtf 9dpo and pos opk.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member