Updates: Arm and TTC

Shelley71

Reaction score
Arm update: I went back to work today. I made it through the day, but I tried to grade some papers and that didn't last long. My arm hurts, so now that I'm home, I'm going to take a pain pill. Other than just getting back into the swing of things, all seems to be well!

TTC update: I love my OB. It's amazing how things can change so fast. I called the other day for his nurse to let her know we'd been trying and all that I've been doing, and just to see what he thought about all of it. She called to tell me that he wanted me to do OPKs, temping, etc. I told her I was already doing that. So, she talked to him again, and he's referring me straight to an RE. Just like that.

She said there was no reason, because of my age, to wait one second longer and they didn't have any problems at all referring me even though it hadn't been six months yet. So, the RE's office called today, but I couldn't answer. They left a message for me to call back on Monday (something was wrong with their phones today) to make an appointment.

I think everyone expects me to be sad. DBF asked if I was ok, and I am. I'm actually a little excited in a weird twisted sort of way. I do NOT deal well with the unknown, so to be able to get some answers in the very near future, puts my mind at ease in a way. I also keep in mind that it could very well be something easy to deal with, but at the same time, I've pretty much convinced myself that I will have problems. I've prepared myself for the worst, I guess.

Anyway, I REALLY hope they can see me next week, but I doubt it.

Oh, and AF is due ANY minute. Should have been today.

Arm update: I went back to work today. I made it through the day, but I tried to grade some papers and that didn't last long. My arm hurts, so now that I'm home, I'm going to take a pain pill. Other than just getting back into the swing of things, all seems to be well!

TTC update: I love my OB. It's amazing how things can change so fast. I called the other day for his nurse to let her know we'd been trying and all that I've been doing, and just to see what he thought about all of it. She called to tell me that he wanted me to do OPKs, temping, etc. I told her I was already doing that. So, she talked to him again, and he's referring me straight to an RE. Just like that.

She said there was no reason, because of my age, to wait one second longer and they didn't have any problems at all referring me even though it hadn't been six months yet. So, the RE's office called today, but I couldn't answer. They left a message for me to call back on Monday (something was wrong with their phones today) to make an appointment.

I think everyone expects me to be sad. DBF asked if I was ok, and I am. I'm actually a little excited in a weird twisted sort of way. I do NOT deal well with the unknown, so to be able to get some answers in the very near future, puts my mind at ease in a way. I also keep in mind that it could very well be something easy to deal with, but at the same time, I've pretty much convinced myself that I will have problems. I've prepared myself for the worst, I guess.

Anyway, I REALLY hope they can see me next week, but I doubt it.

Oh, and AF is due ANY minute. Should have been today.

Good luck on getting an appt ASAP. Hope the arm feels better real soon!:hugs:

Good to hear the arm is healing and hope it is fully healed soon :hugs:

Excellent news on the referral - hope you get your appointment ASAP.

Hi shelley :Great news about the hospital.Hope your arms feels better soon,take it easy :) xxxxx

That really is good news and I hope the arm gets better really soon, you will need it when you have your :baby: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->