Updates For Uvlollypop ...

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Rightio girls since I'm going to be texting her with all your updates whilst shes not online moving house etc..

So i don't miss anything out, will you all write your news in here too so i can just send her a little message letting her know how you are all doing an if you got anything for me to tell her specifically...

:hugs: xxxx

Don't really have any news, but tell her I hope her house moving is going well and to BE CAREFUL!!!!

Told her an she said moving is going well up to now, lots to do! lol xx

I hope her move goes well, and is not too stressful for her. Send her my love and best wishes. xx
:hug:

Tell her to take it easy and hope everything goes ok!! xx

Tell her I hope her move is going well :hugs: And that I finally finished my nursery :rofl:

Molly says - Cool! am well busy today just want to curl up and sleep forever x

x

lol, tell her i bought a toad!!:) well cute, but he only has one eye! Called charlie.

:rofl:

Molly says - Lol tell her shes a freak cause i want a toad x

:rofl:

Lol, then she is a freak too! he has three angle fish friends, named after charlies angles, only i don't know their names...lol...i know the actresses names - so it is drew, lucy and camron.

Lol, then she is a freak too! he has three angle fish friends, named after charlies angles, only i don't know their names...lol...i know the actresses names - so it is drew, lucy and camron.

:rofl: bloody hell an i thought you lot couldn't get any more crackers! haha xx

Molly says - Google is her friend x

Hahaha

so are 3 angle fishys AKA charlies angels + thai crackers hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g