Upper back/chest pain

Riveted Rosie

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been getting some really tight and sharp pains; mostly between the shoulder blades but more to the left and also extending round the rib cage.

I wondered if anyone else had the same? It’s hard not to be paranoid with the lower abdo stretch pains too but I also don’t want to go trotting off to the docs unnecessarily.

If anyone has had similar let me know? Xx

I had this between about 5-7 weeks actually... is it when you breathe in? I'm not sure what caused mine, i had a bit of a mucousy feeling in my chest at the time so i sort of related it to that, but i remember i've had it before in early pregnancy too. It vanished just before i was going to get it checked out and hasn't been back! I wondered if it was something to do with blood volume changes or something like that... Apologies if this isn't the same! Hope you feel better, and if you are worried at all get it checked out- that's what the doctors are there for and i'm sure they'd rather see you than you getting anxious xxx

Thanks lovely. It’s going away again and seems not to be coupled up with any other warning signs.

I’ve been very gassy today so wondering if it could be that!

Glad to hear it's going away, Rosie.

I do wonder if it's associated with flatulence, because I've had it a couple of times (though only at the back and side, not the chest), and it usually goes away after, if you know what I mean.

My ribs are also sore, especially at the back around the lower ribs. I'm assuming it's stretching of some sort. I think these things can happen a lot earlier the second time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->