"upper level" US with perinatologist today...*updated*

AmandaAnn

Twin Mommy
Reaction score
...So my BP has been kind of high and my urine apparently had some protein, but thankfully not enough to officially call "preeclampsia"...but doctor wanted me to see a perinatologist for an "upper level" US today to make sure babies are growing properly and blood is flowing as it should. Not sure if that means it will be a "better" US (technology-speaking) or if it's "upper level" just because a doctor is doing it rather than a tech. I guess we'll find out in a couple hours. Anyway, wish us luck! :)

Ended up in the hospital with high BP/suspected preeclampsia. BP has gone down but wont know much until the 24 hour urine results are in this evening. Had my first steroid shot and second today. Baby A is not growing as he should, they say he's working overtime to get blood and nutrients to his brain so not putting fat around his belly as he should. But right now they seem to thinking keeping them in is better. So basically looking at anything from going home a few more days to weeks on bed rest, to delivery in 48 hours. So overwhelming. Please think good thoughts for me and my boys.

Thinking lots of positive thoughts for you and the babies.

Fingers crossed for you xx

Still in the hospital and will be til the boys are born. One day at.a time. Hopefully we can make it a week or two. Thanks for your thoughts.

Best of luck & fingers crossed. Keep us updated & take care of yourself!!!
:hugs:

Hi AMandaann I am also in nebraska with twins. I hope all is well and if you have time I would love to chat about ur experiences her in NE. I am only in 2nd tri barely but would love to chat with a mom who can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->