Upset! Magical journey has closed so need to find another grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairypop

Mummy to a lil' goblin
Reaction score
So cross, booked this Magical Journey grotto experience back in November, and now it's shut down and we were supposed to be going on Wednesday, so now I have to try and claim the money back from the bank and find somewhere else to go, but most places are fully booked.

I know it sounds silly, but I am crying my eyes out!!!

That is so awful, i had to claim some money back once off of visa as the company went bust. It was easy, just date of transaction the amount and who is was paid too and some form of proof that the company no longer exists. For me it was an email from the company. I dont like to think of anybody upset so here is a hug :hugs:

And at least you found out before you went, that would have been worse if you had told your child they where going to see santa and he didnt show up.

I saw on Facebook that it'd closed. It seems like it was doomed from the start! I hope you get the money back without too much hassle!

Im sad to see this, if its any consolation at all we visited it last week and it wasnt worth the money! Maybe book panto instead? Hugs x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"