ur opinions please.positive or neg?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
IMG_0257.jpg

does this look like a positive?? these little things are soooo confusing!! thanks ladies!!:flower:

also.... do ur tests fade a few hours after uve tested....mine do! even this one has faded since i took the photo???!!!

Positive as at least half the test line is as dark as the control line

also forgot to say, many time i got a pos opk but didnt ov (i charted so i knew for sure) but i carried on testing for sometimes 4 to 5 days and they would still be pos (just a long surge) so i always tested till the opk went neg again, it never happened every cycle, i only tell u this as most people stop testing the day they get a pos and sometimes dont realise that surges can last days and they miss ov totally :( so i advise testing till u get a neg then class ur last pos test as ur last surge day and u should expect ov within 24-48 hours after that :) hope this helps hun xx

thanks hun, im still gonna test for nxt few days aswell, also plan to have sex evryday for the next 5 days at least! hopefully it will be our month :)

also forgot to say, many time i got a pos opk but didnt ov (i charted so i knew for sure) but i carried on testing for sometimes 4 to 5 days and they would still be pos (just a long surge) so i always tested till the opk went neg again, it never happened every cycle, i only tell u this as most people stop testing the day they get a pos and sometimes dont realise that surges can last days and they miss ov totally :( so i advise testing till u get a neg then class ur last pos test as ur last surge day and u should expect ov within 24-48 hours after that :) hope this helps hun xx

got another positive today so ur right about the long surge thing!! why dont they tell ppl that??!! grrr!! thankyou so much, i'm all very new to this! :thumbup:

IMG_0259.jpg

this is todays test, in my opinion its a little bit darker than yesterdays.....but.... dont know if its just my imagination and wishful thinking!!!??? lol.....what do you think?? dont mind if u say it looks exactly the same....just be honest...lol :thumbup:

got another positive today so ur right about the long surge thing!! why dont they tell ppl that??!! grrr!! thankyou so much, i'm all very new to this! :thumbup:

it took a whole year of temping and opking to work it all out hun i missed ov coz of it a good few times to as stopped testing at first pos i got :(, u will soon pick it hun hun, well actually im hoping u wont have time to ;)

if u ever need any help regarding temping , opking ect just drop me a message be glad to help :) hope u get that :bfp: this time round hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->