Urgent dress help!

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
It's my birthday night out tomorrow (14th), and I've got 2 dresses, but not sure which one to wear.

(Please ignore the dirty mirrors, messy room and crazy toddler :haha: )

a) https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/image_zpsd7b07225.jpg

b) https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/image_zps4b0a72e5.jpg

I think the blue one fits better, but the pink one suits my skin tone a lot better as I'm quite pale. Worried that the blue one may make me look washed out, but the pink one may look a bit big.
Also, can I get away with wearing black tights with any of them?! Not a big deal, if I can;t I'll just wear natural.
And will they be okay with black heels?

I'm more drawn to the pink but I get what you're saying about the blue fitting better! I think they're both nice. I would wear with black heels. Sorry I'm not much help! Have a nice bday

Eta when I first read it I thought you were saying it was your 14th birthday!! Then I saw your boy and thought wow she's been busy, ha ha

I like the blue one, but I don't like the tights. Show off them legs!

Eta when I first read it I thought you were saying it was your 14th birthday!! Then I saw your boy and thought wow she's been busy, ha ha

Hahaha no I'm 21 :p xx

The blue one looks amazing on you! I would lose the tights though :)

x

Blue one and ditch the tights :) X

I like the pink actually - you have a gorgeous figure!

I prefer the pink, I think it really works with your skin tone and hair colour. I'd say natural tights and black shoes would work.

Love the blue one with black heels, enjoy your birthday! :thumbup: :D

I prefer the blue one :)

I'd wear it without tights though (although the tights look nice as well), and black shoes will look lovely.

p.s Happy Birthday for tomorrow! (It's my husbands birthday too). Have a great one x

Blue!! I like it with tights but without would look equally good!!

I too thought 14th birthday haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"