**Urgent relpys needed**

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I was prescribed provera yesterday to dring on a bleed. I have taken 3 tablet and I think i'm suffering some bad side effects

My whole body is shaking uncontrollably
I cant walk to far because I feel like my legs will give way
Fast heart rate/beating hard
Cold sweat

Anyone else had a similar reaction?? Is this normal??

Any info would be great. Im thinking these could be quite bad. Oh and I have my 4yr old daughter to look after by myself whos really poorly too.

I had the exact same thing happen to me while I was at work and everything turned a teal green color in front of me and I experienced everything you are describing and not to scare you I ended up going to the emergency room. I had a bad reaction to Provera and the dr in the emergency room ran all kinds of tests and everything came back normal so he said I was having an anxiety attack! I knew it was from Provera because that was the only thing I was taking. From now on when doctors ask me what am I allergic to, I tell them Provera. I'm so sorry you are having the same reaction. :hugs:

It's crazy isn't it. It come on around an hour after ive taken it and starts ease off after an hour or so. I'm only on my 3rd tablet (out of 10) but eact time it gets a little worse.

The thing is I am allergic to a few things. I can touch anti sickness medication because 1 of them puts me into anaphylactic shock which is obviously deadly.

I'll keep an eye on it but i'm only on it for 5 days (day 2 today) so i'll grit my teeth and do it. My E2 levels need to rise and this is the way to do it.

Oh wow! Same with me! I am allergic to alot of things where I have to carry around my epi-pen with me as well. You and I are in that small percentile of people that have reactions to this medicine. But yes, please keep an eye on it, because I know we will do whatever it takes on this journey :flower:

Well the good news is I've just started to bleed. Still not at the flow they want but hopefully when I take a tablet tonight that will be the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->