Urgent - what do we need? Snow trip

OmarsMum

Reaction score
We might go to Lebanon over the weekend, for 2 nights in the mountains , we live in a warm climate, we don't have any winter clothes.

What do we need for a 2 nights trip?

It's mainly for me & Omar, hubby has few stuff.

I'd appreciate photos of snow suits or jackets that would work over regular full sleeves out fits, does he need leggings under jeans? What about shoes?

We don't have snowsuits as we don't need it but in the cold I do put extra leggings or pair of tights on DD. With DD2 I also put an extra pair of socks on top of tights but DD1 doesn't need that now. She has a thick warm long coat for winter with scarf, hat(that covers her ears) and gloves. She does have smart waterproof boots which are warm and can be worn during the snow/rain instead of needing separate wellies. They are Goretex but I think for 2 days it's too expensive of a purchase! Also I put thermal vest, a long sleeve top and cardigan on top.

For myself I'm usually in leggings/jeans with dress/top and a long boots with coat. I don't get so cold.

Hope someone can be more helpful and you have a good time. X

Thanks Hun, we're not going, hubby's residency will expire tomorrow & we couldn't manage to renew it on time. We were suppose to leave tomorrow evening but it didn't work xx

Thanks Hun, we're not going, hubby's residency will expire tomorrow & we couldn't manage to renew it on time. We were suppose to leave tomorrow evening but it didn't work xx

Oh no that's a shame x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->