US Moms- BFing Tax Break!

Jaymelynn

Reaction score
My sister just sent me this link: https://www.modernmom.com/c5c95d26-3b4a-11e3-b6a4-bc764e04a41e.html
to an article about being able to write off anything bf-ing related as a medical expense on our taxes this year!! :happydance: I do not know any further details, but it is something I am definitely going to look into. Especially since my insurance had a loop hole to not give me money toward a pump.

Just reading their s
commentsAbout WIC...only certain people can qualify WIC to get free breastpump...but I assume if you are lookingfor tax break...then I think you probably do make too much to get free breastpump from wic

I think in the comments section people were getting nasty. There were people saying how gross breastfeeding is and how they wanted a tax break for FF. I did not read all the comments, but I think it became an argument.

I read the article earlier. Some young, moronic girl got on there and started being nasty. Hence the debate. I guess she was irritated that she didn't get a tax break to cover what WIC didn't...

For most articles I try to not read the comments because they always seem to get nasty. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->