US: what to do with surplus of bm?!

DaniMoose

Reaction score
hey girls, onto month 4 of expressing bm for my little girly....whilst in the beginning i was worried i didn't have enough, now i have too much!

problem is that i am running out of space in the freezer with probably 50 bags by now :haha:

i've looked into being a donor but i cannot donate what i have already so i don't know what to do with it!!

any suggestions?

How old is your little one? I used my supply up quickly when we started weaning making things like baby rice and porridge.

just turned 3 months...nowhere near weaning time yet, otherwise i could use it in her food :(

Look into Eats on Feets or Human Milk 4 Human Babies. Two great sights that help you connect with mommas and babies that need a little extra help in the BM department.

Do you have facebook? Look up human milk 4 human babies. It's a site of people looking for donated milk

thanks for the suggestions! had a family come 4 hours to get 25 bags of bm after posting on those pages on fb! freezer doesnt look much better so will have to donate more next month lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->