using a tesco voucher with no clubcard.

C

cherryglitter

i've been sent vouchers for £10 off when you spend £30 or more at tesco.

i can't remember for the life of me where my clubcard is. do you think i'll still be able to use it?

the voucher itself doesn't have my name or anything on it, it's just literally a voucher :shrug:

You could always ring and ask them. If they say no then you could always ask for a replacement card, they take about 10 days to come though so I suppose it depends if it has an expire date or not?

Although if it doesn't have your name then I don't really see why you would need your clubcard to use it. :)

that's what i was thinking.
i think i'm just going to risk it. i will kick up a fuss if they don't let me :smug:

I tried the other day but they didnt let me :( I had to get a replacement. x

It's pretty much cashier discretion (I don't think there's a prompt that comes up on the screen when it's scanned) but personally I wouldn't scan it as a cashier because we're told not to. You might get someone that's not really paying attention though lol :shrug:

i did it on the self service. they had to authorise it but they didn't bat an eyelid!

Was gonna say actually, that I've used vouchers without my card on self service with no probs. :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->