• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Using opk as HPT

Sweetannie293

Reaction score
Just wondering if this has worked for anyone? I am a complete POAS-aholic so my hubby has made me promise now not to buy hpt until I'm late. So here's my story, I am now 1 day before expected AF date, today and the past 2 days I have been using my leftover opk tests and they have all come back blazing positive! No sign of AF.

I did take an opk when 5wks pregnant and had a blazing positive, so much so the test line was twice as dark as the control line! It’s hard to know if it’s a bfp for you though because I’ve read that you can get an LH surge before af.

I've read that you would get a positive hpt before a positive opk if pregnant. I've also read of many women getting positive opk before AF so I wouldn't use it as early testing.

I tested the hook effect last pregnancy and I had loads of opks so I used them as well. They were posituve but I was 5 weeks or more at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->