Uterine cramps

techheather

Reaction score
So question is. When did you first notice cramps in uterus. Think it's possible before BFP near Af time?. I have been getting weird pinching stabs and dpo 11. No BFP. Guess I'm wondering if your uterus could be reacting with out urine hcg being present. So just wondering of anybody got them noticbly before BFP. Seems a little different than Af ones(I think lol).

I did before my BFP. In fact last cycle I had them since 1DPO (with BFP). And this cycle I've been having them since 3DPO. Fingers crossed it's another BFP - for you and me both!

i felt nuzzling sensations that were too soft to be considered cramps at 5 and 6 dpo. they were exactly an hour apart in the morning at 6 dpo. the first time was at 9 am sharp and it was very low. at 10, it was very high. at 8 dpo i got my bfp at 4pm.

Thanks ladies. It's just weird feelings. Pinch pull down there and right now near belly button. I did have a wave of norm Af cramp like for 1 second. And today some nausea. But in my head I'm telling myself. I am symptom suggesting. Ha. Not symptom spotting. But suggesting and I am feeling them.

I had this last month but sadly it didn't mean a BFP for me, i had some really weird ones on 6dpo which made me hopeful but alas it was not the month for me :(

I really hope you get your BFP!!

Ovulation is 2 days away for me, oh how i wish i could fast forward ;)

Sorry AF arrived but thanks for updating.

Just wanted to add that since my miscarriage in February, I get way more cramps in my TWW, typically starting almost a week before I even expect AF. No fun.

Sorry AF arrived but thanks for updating.

Just wanted to add that since my miscarriage in February, I get way more cramps in my TWW, typically starting almost a week before I even expect AF. No fun.
No problem. That's no fairies cramping. Just adds more suggestion and all that stuff. So wish it was all clear cut. Yes no. Ha. Like after having sex you should get y/n immediately. Then all would be solved. Lol. What a wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->