Uterine fibroids - how serious are they?

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
After having months of irregular bleeding, I had an ultrasound and it turns out I have two "tiny" fibroids...the medical assistant I talked to acted like it was insignificant, but I can't help but wonder, since my last pregnancy in 2013 ended in miscarriage :( I'm just really worried. I've read that fibroids can "make conception difficult or even impossible." I'm really struggling nt to jump to the worst conclusion.

Did anyone here ever have fibroids and still get pregnant? Are there any kind of remedies that could help them dissipate? Thanks in advance.

Not had them personally but my mum has got them and she has never had a problem conceiving and hers aren't tiny either. She conceived three children without a problem x though middle ended in miscarriage but was not related to the fibroids x

Thank you so much! That's very reassuring. I know I'm just freaking out over nothing :p

It's ok, doctors are terrible abut leaving you hanging without explanations of anything, you're bound to worry x

Fibroids can be a problem for sure, but it totally depends on where they are located. I have one, and my doctors say that it's nowhere near any place where it could have any affect on conception at all. If your doctors don't seemed worried, then I wouldn't be worried either. They would let you know if the location could be an issue, and if it was, they'd remove the fibroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->