Uterus infection.. Update not an infection (good news and bad news)

Mousers

Reaction score
So after having a d&c for a mmc on the 12 no bleeding cramps but being very "backed up" until staterday which I than started bleeding Sunday brought with it a great surprise massive pain,large clots a trip to emerg to than be told I have a infection. Today is even better my pain meds do not work and my clots also contain tissue whoopee they didn't get my poor dead baby all out... I think this month is the worst I have ever had

Just turned out that I still had a fair amount of tissue left.... Ended up having a second d&c to remove the last of the tissue.
And now all I can think about is ashermans syndrome...

I wouldn't worry about ashermans after two d&c Hun

I know girls that have had many more and never been a problem

Xx

Thank you hope but this is my third d&c.. and being told that I was higher risk for ashermans because both d&cs (they are some years apart wih a natural MC in between) were in the 9-12weeks area and than having o have a second one only a few days after my original d&c for my MMC on the 12th has put me in the higher bracket. when your doc tells you that he doesn't want to do another d&c and seems worried about your period coming back it really gets you worried and stressed out..

They also were worried because I still had a largeish piece of placenta still attached to the part of my uterus that is "tilted back".. Which was pumping blood into my uterus so I have no idea if trying to re-scrap that area will or will not cause damage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->