uti or bloody show?

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So im 37 weeks ans having been feeling not so hot lately. Extremely exhausted, hurting all over, etc. I woke up yest with a bit of blood in toilet. My pee was a a rosy color and it freaked me out so i went to the hospital. They took a sample and sent it in, i havent gotten the results yet. My ob has stopped doing pee samples at reg appts, so i wouldnt know if it is an infection or not. When i wipe sometimes its pink, or just a tiny bit red. No mucus tho. Baby is super low, i feel him on my pubic, is it possible its my bloody show? Or maybe him putting ptessure on my cervix? Im just confuzed and hate seeing blood if course. Going to the hospital and leaving with no answers is super frustrating as well!:)
Edit:sorry for typos:)

I obviously can't say for sure, but if it was me then I would probably think it was a uti if it's only there when you wipe and not in your knickers or mucus or anything. While you're waiting for the results you could try drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice and see if it makes any difference. Hope you get some answers soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->