Uvlollypop..

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Just a thread to let Uvlollypop am thinking of her. just got a text saying shes not back online tonight because shes too ill in bed :( :hugs:

Shes an amazing woman who has been there for me no matter what time of the day through the last week while I've been having my pains and complications. she certainly deserves a medal for being such a sweetie :)

Shes now in bed watching big brother and listening to her LO, so cute! :cloud9:

Hope you get better soon Uvlollypop, keep resting, we know how much you hate it but just think it won't be forever just until you have your LO in yours arms (when your wishing you could be resting :rofl:)

Thoughts are with you chick, speak to you when your better xxxx

Second that Rach, UVlolly was in ttc with me and she's been to Hell and back in so many ways. Sending you anti-sickness vibes hun xx

Thanks for your showing your love girls, molly will be made up. xx

Big hugs and get well soon vibes hon!! Hope that sickness goes away soon - you deserve a break!
Enjoy listening to LO!!!! x x

hope your feeling better today, you sound like an amazing person.
What a lovely thread.
:hug:

i feel like death but im not as fed up as i was yesterday, i found myself in the middle of loads of box's (im moving house) feelin crap just wanted to cry yesterday.

but im a smiling today!

:hugs: hope your feeling better ...i would send you "get better" vibes, but you might catch my cold in transit :rofl:

:hug: Good luck with the packing and moving. Hope the sickness eases off soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->