Vaginal BBT? Do you do it?

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
So... I was reading a post about implantation bleeding which somehow took me to a post about vaginal bbt temping and how if you have very eratic temps orally this is the golden ticket. Does anyone do this? and stupid obvious question but how far would you insert the thermometer? I know things like ovacue do this but I dunno. My chart looks like a roller coaster so I'm willing to try anything :haha::wacko:

I do :) it really isn't as strange as it sounds. I put it in about 2 inches I think.

I do :) it really isn't as strange as it sounds. I put it in about 2 inches I think.

do you still have to do it at the same time everyday? I tried it this morning and it'll defiantly take some getting used to. :blush::haha: I'm starting to wonder if my thermometer is going bad though. Need to buy a new one.

Yes, I still do it at the same time every morning. You'd be surprised at how fast your temp starts to drop in the morning though. I took it once and it was 98.34 and then I took it about 1 minute later just to see what it would be and it had already dropped to 98.17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->