• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vaginal discharge question - sorry tmi

Jft1

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Sorry in advance for the tmi. For the past couple of days I've had so much creamy yellow discharge that makes my pants so wet. It doesn't smell and I definitely don't have any sort of infection, I just wondered if this was normal at this stage. I'll suddenly feel really wet down below and when I check that's what it is. It isn't thick and stringy so I'm assuming it's nothing to do with the mucas plug.
Any ideas?

I've had it too and also have no infections. I dont remember it with dd or ds but it's making up for it this time! From what I've read its normal :)

Hi hun I've had that loads too, and stringy!! Yuck lol apparently all normal according my midwife, I dont think it's the mucus plug, that's more jelly like x

Thanks ladies. It's just doing my head in feeling wet all the time. As long as it's normal I'll just have to deal with it. The joys of pregnancy haha x

Put in a thin pad to help with the wet feeling, I had it from 15 weeks onwards with DS1, and had it again with this baby - all. Pregnancy. Long.

It’s super annoying but normal :wacko:

I've been using thin liners since the beginning of 2nd tri. Life saver :haha:

I use liners too and I hate that wet feeling down there too

I started using liners today and it definitely helps.

One more question ladies - I know pelvic floor exercises are important, but I thought it was more for after birth. The last couple of weeks if I laugh or cough I seem to dribble a bit.. Is this normal?

Also normal hun, I leak all sorts at the moment! Get doing them pelvic floor exercises! I just used to sit on the toilet and mid pee, hold it in for 5 seconds, pee a bit, hold it again, that's what my midwife told me to do previously:rofl:

Hi sweety its completely normol. I had loads of it from 33 weeks onwards. Nothing to worry about.
So not long for you ladies now and babies will be here. :bunny::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->