Vaginal Estrace for uterine lining improvement

Mdc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a quick question. I am probably 2-3 days from ovulation (hopefully not sooner) and my ultrasound showed good follies (stark white OPKs so far) but a crappy 3.5 lining. Ugh! They started me on stat vaginal Estrace to see if it boosts up. Can anyone share with me their experiences on how quickly Estrace worked for you and how much it boosted your lining? Trying to still be positive, but realistic at the same time. Also, if you did anything else to help boost lining let me know.

Hi - I've only ever taken estrace orally, but I wanted to share that my acupuncturist pushes for me to eat a lot of red meet and high-iron veggies (like spinach) to help produce a thick uterine lining. I have my next lining check next week, and I'm hoping for good results. Good luck!

I did vaginal estrace for 2 of my iui. Both times it increased my lining by a substantial amount (for me). The first time I did it my lining was 2mm on Cd 8, started the estrace 3 pills a day vaginally, and on Cd 11 my lining was 8mm!! And it was trilaminar! It was thicker then ever.
Unfortunately my follicles stopped growing, yay PCOS!
Be prepared for sore boobs! My estrogen level went all the way up to 5000 and the breasts were very tender!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->