Vasectomy regret and wanting to try anyone??

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Hello ladies, im looking to talk to anyone who is in the same situation or has been.

Me and hubby have three little boys, after our third baby whom we had a traumatic birth with, hubby was granted a vasectomy, it took place so quickly after our sons birth, he was only 6 weeks old when we went to see the consultant, i had pnd, baby had colic, hubby was only 22 and i was 25 and i now deeply regret the decision. i know it may seem greedy to want another child but i really do and even hubby has suprised me in saying the prospect does excite him. So now i have the frustrating wait of saving the 1600 to 3000 pound fee for a reversal :(

is anyone else in the same or similar situation? x

My husband had the big v when our son was about one, he is five now and he is definitely more than two handfuls, but as he gets older and friends are having more I get baby fever so bad! He was my only pregnancy and it sucked big time, I didn't have problems I just hated it. I do at times wish one little guy would slip through and I would become pregnant, but dh is super against it. Plus a reversal here is about ten grand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->