venting thread

jessieJ24

Mom to 1 and expectin #2!
Reaction score
Lets complain TOGETHER. Obviously we are all thankful for our precious miracles, but they are sucking the life out of us (its okay cause theyre cute)

I'm farty and have pimples all over my face and I feel like I could puke at any moment. I'm f*cking exhausted and my toddler knows it, so therefore he is testing me. I wanna lay in bed and hide.

your turn!

I think I'm being kind of hormonal and unfair to DH. Last night I got super upset and offended because I was tired and trying to go to bed, and he kept tickling me, taking my clothes so I couldn't get dressed, etc. Then he wouldn't turn the light off, and that was the last straw! TBH, he was being a bit of an ass, but I got way too upset!

I can't eat anything but rigatoni, butter and Ragu meat flavored sauce. Seriously that's all I freakin eat and don't get me wrong I have always loved it but not this much! In tired of not feeling good and being paranoid if everything is okay in there. On top of it, if doctor gives clearance we are driving south for a 18 hour trip Friday to see dh's sister. I can't stop remind dh how miserable I'm going to be and he is insisting we bring the dog even though we have a dog sitter! I'm gonna lose it! How am I gonna pack, what if I forget something??? What if the entire time I'm sick and have to go to the hospital? Oh man....

Mine is just that im so tired. Having a hard time keeping up with my 15 month old!

I'm annoyed that I have to wait until 8 weeks for a first scan and it's thanksgiving week so I might have to wait until after the holiday! I hope hope hope I can get the scan done before my family arrives so we can share the good news!

This may not count but when I was pregnant with my first, I left my bedside drawer open and the cat climbed on it and knocked it over due to inhalants and spilt the drink left on there everywhere! Then my oh decided to mess about by pressing the buzzer a hundred times and I just cried and cried and cried

I'm so tired of being tired and miserable! I spent the better part of the first trimester sick, possibly miscarrying and carting my 5 year old to cardiologist appointments while Dh travelled to Vegas, Vancouver, etc and had pics posted of him drinking it up with coworkers the whole time :( Yes...I'm very bitter!

Thanks for this thread! I feel and look like total rubbish, a constantly nauseated, shattered, spotty faced, constipated, windy mess :(

I am a spotty yawny mess!! Chasing a stroppy 2 year old isn't helping!

Plus the fact that my manager told everyone at work in pregnant when I asked her to keep it private!!

Rant over .. For now!

I am tired all the time. I feel like a pre-pubescent girl with pimples EVERYWHERE, not just my face. I miss deli meat (Italian subs to be specific.. I used to have one once every other week). I am moody (read angry) at everything/everyone especially my DH for absolutely nothing. I hate having to wait till January 20th to see my baby again because I didn't want to test for Down syndrome. I also hate I can't tell anyone at work about being pregnant until my permanent job goes through. And I feel like I am being jerked around about when I will interview for it! D:<

I have a 16 month old with a sickness bug, poor boy, so we were up all night last night with vomit everywhere and now I think I'm coming down with it and might have to miss our 12 week scan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->