ventouse/epesiotomy healing TMI.

kbwebb

Reaction score
Its been 6 weeks since I gave birth and my vagina still hurts. but its not where my sitches were. I will randomly get a pulling/dragging sensation in my clitorus area, which i have noticed also happens when anything touches there such as my underwear/ sanitry towel. It even happens when ever df kisses me, which i assume is because of blood going to that area :blush: it can be painful at times.
I have got a check up for my stitches at the hospital tomorrow but i would feel embarressed asking and i wouldn't really know how to approach it :dohh:

did anyone else have this or similar? did it go away?

Hi Hun, I've been wandering if you'd had your baby yet congrats. As for the pain mine took ages to go away, I thought it would never go, but it does it just takes a long time. I still get now (4months later) occasional pain like muscle pain in my vagina if I sit funny but it's no where near as bad. I'd mention it at the hospital if its really bad, don't be embarrassed they've prob heard it all.

thank you :flower: I'll mention it see what they say, but i'm glad someone else has felt the same! i hope it goes away soon, it is so annoying if it happens when im with alot of people and have to act like i'm fine! :dohh:

I remember after I'd had him my 'bits' were in agony and I kept trying to walk/sit/stand like I was fine and not in pain when people were round because no one said how much I'd hurt so I thought I was either different to everyone or just a wuss lol.

Defo one of the more annoying side affects. I had the same exact thing and went when LO was around 4 months x

I had that too, exactly as you describe, I think this may be something to do with your pelvic floor but don't worry, it goes away. It is awful though as its not exactly pain, it just feels like something pulling down, its weird xx

i never thought of it having anything to do with pelvic floor, I have actually ordered some weights that exercise your pelvic floor from amazon the other day i wonder if they will help the pain too? :shrug:

I never thought I would get over the pain from my cut and forceps delivery!! It's been 3 months now and although the cut has stopped hurting! I still feel little pain after sex and it still feels bruised some time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->