Very cautiously announcing my BFP!

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I found out at 8am this morning, been feeling pretty off it all week tbh. Had sore boobs, veins were really bright on my boobs too, had a heavy feeling tummy and loads of cramping. I'm due on tomorrow I think, and just had a feeling that I was pregnant. But after last month where I drove Hubby and I mad symptom spotting constantly I swore that I wouldn't do that this month but it was so hard! Hubby and I agreed that I'd do a test this morning. I woke at 5am busting for a wee but decided it was way too early, so held on til 6.30am, I went and peed in an old glass and left it and went back to bed. I woke up just before 8am, told Hubby I was off to test, dipped the test, a superdrug early one, in the wee and nearly instantly 2 lines appeared! I didn't believe it at first and did a further 4 tests (another superdrug one and 2 cheapies) and all four were positive! We're over the moon, but a bit stunned!

Attachments

• php4mhq6GPM.jpg
    php4mhq6GPM.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 98
Congrats again hun. Your superdrug ones look exactly the same as mine

oh honey! what wonderful wonderful news :yipee: huge congratulations :D

Fab news hun, huge congratulations.

Have a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

Awww, I'm sooo happy for you. Congrats

:hugs:

Loads and Loads of sticky dust.

GORGEOUS lines darling! Over the moon for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hobnob you know i am so so happy for you.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months my lovely
xx

Aww thanks ladies! Was lovely to come back from work to read these messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->