Very confused...

midlifemama

Mom of a Marine
Reaction score
Hello to all of my fellow TTC buddies..so DH & I BD'd for a week and half even for a few days past O day :sex::sex::sex:...we used pre sed and the cups. :thumbup:

Today I am either 3 or 5 dpo( not confident I actually O's on the 12 cd )..my CM is milky white like lotion. Is this good, bad or indifferent. :shrug:

Any feed back is greatly appreciated..I hate the wait!!!:brat:

Indifferent would be my guess.
I don't believe that cm changes are indicative of anything, aside from impending ovulation.

Good luck.

Thanks Readyformore. May I ask where you are in your TTC cycle? I am pretty new to all of this. My son is 21 and in the Marines. I was so young when I had him, I don't remember much other than being sick all of the time and the labor being rough!

I'm on cycle #17 of trying for baby #4. Currently waiting to ovulate.

Good luck.

I'd also say indifferent like Ready there. My CM is creamy all the time apart from a few days where it's creamy with EW mixed in. FF keeps telling me that 21% of top signs on pregnancy charts is creamy CM. I wish it wouldn't. That's normal for me!

Midlifemama, is that you in your avatar? If it is you look like Sheryl Crow!

I'd also say indifferent like Ready there. My CM is creamy all the time apart from a few days where it's creamy with EW mixed in. FF keeps telling me that 21% of top signs on pregnancy charts is creamy CM. I wish it wouldn't. That's normal for me!

Midlifemama, is that you in your avatar? If it is you look like Sheryl Crow!

hi keekeesaurus..yep that me..and I will take that as a compliment! Wished I had her $!:happydance: WOW..there is so much info out there these days. It can be so darn confusin! I am so confused about when I ovulated and everything else, all I know is DH & I have been doin it like rabbits here lately and ole girl here is getting tired! LOL Somethings got to give!

What happened to the days of just hanging your panties on the headboard?!:brat:

Thank you!

I can't remember the last time I hung my panties on the headboard :shrug:. I'm so anal* I whip them off and fold them up.

*not in that way! LOL

I think if you're at it like rabbits you're going the right way! :thumbup: I remember the old days when OH and I didn't get out of bed all weekend. Sigh.

Thank you!

I can't remember the last time I hung my panties on the headboard :shrug:. I'm so anal* I whip them off and fold them up.

*not in that way! LOL

I think if you're at it like rabbits you're going the right way! :thumbup: I remember the old days when OH and I didn't get out of bed all weekend. Sigh.

=D> That's awesome!! I really didn't take it that way but thanks for the chuckle!!!

I remember those days too!! Now we seem to be on demand but I still enjoy it and he doesn't seem to mind either..:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->