very embarrasing smell

WhisperOfHope

Lena victoria‘s Mummy!
Reaction score
i need some advise without being too grpahic i have a bit of a pproblem down below ben refuses to come near me atm due to it gonna try get a docs apt tomoz but have really bad smells down there smells like mouldy water is all ben can describe it as with like egg white white cm discharge it stinks anyone had this b4? could it be an infection from when my hymen went last mth? im a worryer so straight away im panicing lol

Could be anything to a bacterial or fungal infection- your doctor would be able to figure out what it is pretty easily and you can get treatment.

I'm sure you'll be just fine hun, these types of things can be very very common.

Could be anything to a bacterial or fungal infection- your doctor would be able to figure out what it is pretty easily and you can get treatment.

I'm sure you'll be just fine hun, these types of things can be very very common.
thank you will try get in with the doc tomz

just got back from the doctors hes given me a single tab for thrush treatement anf if doesmnt clear up to go back and see the nurse for swabs

it sounds like bv bacterial viganosis probably spelt that wrong!

Doesn't sound like thrush. Sounds like bacterial vaginosis like one of the other girls said in their post. Easilly treated with tabs, also advice given about using PH neutral products around 'down there', like watching your bubble bath, soap etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->