very gassy baby tips please

mummytokeelie

Reaction score
I have a veru gassy 3 week old it doesn't seem to cause him pain but does unsettle him I always burp him after every feed, my question is is there anu foods that I can eat to help ease this for him I know fatty rich foods are best to avoid but anything in particular good to help this thank you xx

Baby massage techniques work a treat for my girl. Have a look at some of the strokes online xx

I have no idea about foods but you could try gas drops they never worked for my daughter so I just push her knees up to her chest and she farts a few times and seems perfectly fine afterward.

I think it's pretty normal to have gas issues, as their digestive system is starting to get used to the milk and they take in some air while eating. I always burped my son in between breast sides, and afterwards and he still had a LOT of gas. Try pushing his legs up to his chest and bicycling them to help release the air bubbles.

You can try gas drops, they might help. A lot of people don't realize that gas drops don't actually stop gas... they just make the air bubbles smaller so they are easier to get out!

I know there are some foods they recommend to avoid while nursing, but for the most part, unless you're eating something in copious amounts there shouldn't really be anything you are eating that causes the gas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->