• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very heavy period after chemical pregnancy?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section. I realise a chemical pregnancy isn't the same as a later miscarriage, but I was just wondering if anyone had ever experienced this. I had a chemical pregnancy and my bleeding started on Monday. I am now on day 4 and it's been so heavy ever since. This morning there was a huge gush of blood as well. I don't think I've experienced a period like this before. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm considering contacting my GP.

Im so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs. My Dr said to co tact them if I went through a pad an hour. I had a mmc no a chemical and bleeding was incredibly heavy. Then my next cycle period was very heavy flow as well. And I never have a heavy flow. I would think with a chemical you could bleed heavy but if you are concerned at all doesn't hurt to call gp.

I had a chemical earlier this year and AF arrived 4 days late (after bfp obviously)....it was heavier, more crampy and painful. I think that's normal but obviously it becomes unbearable then go see GP to be on the safe side x

Yes its super heavy and lasts long....well mine was very heavy and my period lasted 2 weeks and then a HUGE clot....which i believed was what the baby would have been....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->