Very new to this a very anxious 'trier'

StepheeMarie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My husband and I have been trying for five months with no success as yet. I am trying to be relaxed about it but I find it really hard. Having recorded my last 5 cycles I have realised it isn't very regular 33, 28, 36, 38, 46 and currently on day 37 of my current cycle.

We are both 25 and the doctor said "oh it shouldn't be long for you both if by Christmas nothing has happened come back and see me" and because nothing has happened I worry we will have issues. Does anyone have any advice on ways to stay relaxed or tips for trying to conceive?

I'm so appreciate of this type of forum and finding it so I appreciate anyone taking time to read this and give any words of wisdom. Good luck everyone xx

With irregular cycles like that you should use opks to see when you are ovulating and time it right. You may just be bd at the wrong times? Have you tried charting to check you are ovulating?

Hi there like u I have irregular cycles but don't worry!! U just need to time it right I have 1 little boy and the hardest thing was working out when I ovulated. Go onto fertility friend start taking ur temp every morning at the same time with bbt thermometer. I usually ovulate 2 weeks before AF due. But can be diff with the irregular cycles. So the only way to know is to use opk and temp! It took me 9 months with my little one and for the most part I was working my body out lol xx

I've just bought some ovulation tests and reading online is it right that the best time to use them is between 10 am and 12 pm?? Thanks for your reply :)

Sorry also very new to the taking temp but as soon as I wake up I take my temp? So glad to hear you conceived that's very promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->