Very Pale Pink Discharge, what is it???

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
As most of you know, i will be a month late for AF this Friday, had bloods done and they want them re-doing on Thursday to check my lithium levels (something to do with a thyroid), although they are not confirming that just yet.

I have done countless tests, all BFN's but just been to the toilet and got a very pale pink discharge when i wiped, i would say it was white tinged with pale pink. Sorry for TMI.

I wondering if its a sign AF is due to start or something else. Anybody ever had this xxx

As most of you know, i will be a month late for AF this Friday, had bloods done and they want them re-doing on Thursday to check my lithium levels (something to do with a thyroid), although they are not confirming that just yet.

I have done countless tests, all BFN's but just been to the toilet and got a very pale pink discharge when i wiped, i would say it was white tinged with pale pink. Sorry for TMI.

I wondering if its a sign AF is due to start or something else. Anybody ever had this xxx

That's how my last 2 AF's have started- PALE pink for like a day or 2 and then BOOM.. hope it's AF for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->